Green is in- people all over the planet are waking up to the different ways in which one can be a responsible citizen of the world by showing some tender loving care to the environment as well. Not surprising then that, green seems to be the trending beverage of choice, which is slowly making converts of even die-hard black coffee and milk tea fans of late. So, what are we talking about? Green Tea and Green Coffee of course!
Green Tea Rocks
Green tea benefits are many and green tea leaves as well play an important role in many Asian cultures. Here’s why green tea extract should be a part of your daily diet:
- Green tea leaves are rich in catechins which are naturally occurring antioxidants that help to reduce damage to cells and ageing.
- Green tea extracts when consumed on a regular basis actually boost the natural fat burning process in the body and also help to reduce belly fat to a small extent.
- Green tea benefits include helping the brain to stay young and healthy besides boosting oral hygiene.
- Green tea extracts may actually help one live longer because of its heart protecting compounds and ability to prolong the onset of diabetes.
Green Coffee Is the Star
Green coffee beans are nothing but coffee arabica seeds that have not been roasted. We’re more familiar with its roasted brown form but here’s the difference- green coffee extracts contain more phytochemicals than the roasted avatar. Wake up to a cuppa of green coffee every day to experience these benefits:
- Green coffee seeds are a very rich source of antioxidants which help to remove toxins from the blood.
- Green coffee extracts may actually help in fighting cardiovascular disease and even Type 2 diabetes.
- Chlorogenic acid found in these beans help to improve insulin levels in the pancreas and reduce the absorption of fat from food in the body.
- Green coffee benefits also include helping to maintain healthy weight loss and can be a great companion in your journey to better health.
So, which is better for you- green tea or green coffee? Honestly, both these wonder drinks have their own range of benefits and with regard to weight loss, there has been a lot of speculation as to which one wins the round. The balance however seems to be slightly tipped in favour of green coffee!
Wait, there’s good news! If you’re looking for a blend of green tea extracts and green coffee extracts to help maximise your weight loss safely and effectively, then give Enorgen Garcinia Cambogia capsules a try. These capsules have been proven to boost metabolism effectively, increase burning of fat, helping to reduce food cravings and also helps to control cravings for food.